Do you have a fun idea for a unique project or space? Commissioning a one of a kind piece of artwork is the perfect way to bring your vision to life! Customized to your likes and needs, I will create a work of art that is relevant to your interests.
Simply fill out the commission inquiry form below. Here are a few things to think about:
1. Be descriptive. Are their certain colors or themes you have in mind? Any photographs or text you want included? Want this to be created on canvas or a map? The more information you provide the better! The goal is to create a finalized composition that will tell a story unlike any other artwork you own!
2. Not sure of what your envisioning for your commission? I am glad to brainstorm ideas with you and assist in designing your very own original work of art.
3. Include any photographs of the space you are commissioning the custom art for. This will help with the beginning design stages, to ensure that your commission will flow perfectly with the space its being displayed in.
4. Once your form is submitted, I will contact you via email / phone to begin the commission process. We will go through a few preliminary revision rounds, where I will create mock sketches to ensure that your custom piece will uphold your expectations.
5. Sizes and Budget: Prices will vary based on the type of artwork you are commissioning. Maps are typically higher in price due to the extensive time, labor and detail that comes along with creating them. Canvas work starts at $2.00 per square inch and typically is a 4-6 week lead time to complete.
6. Before beginning your commission, I will provide a contract to sign and a 50% deposit will be due. The remaining balance will be paid once your commission is completed and delivered.